Wednesday 18 January 2012

Eat2Review: PizzaHut Jusco Tmn U, Skudai

Up next! Remember i told you that all the restaurants are just steps away?yeah, i went to Pizza Hut after that with my 2 other friends. Of course, it's on them while my wallet were kept safely without any withdrawal.hoho.. After last time, I cheated on Rasamas by buying PizzaHut's garlic bread, i thought not to be a hypocrite and honest with myself (a made up excuse). So, we went to PizzaHut this time. We ordered a set for 2, seafood lasagne and strawberry smoothies. Total only cost below RM50. Actually, this is the very first time that I ate at PizzaHut that cost below RM50. I'm impressed! 0_o


You know PizzaHut...They serve your food one by one. First the mushroom soup and garlic bread, then the flows, lasagne..and the main dish will be last; PIZZA!! It's hard you know to resist the temptation of having a sip of mushroom soup in order to have a nice-untouched-food picture. But i manage to do it.haha..


While waiting for our hero which is pizza, i was fascinated myself with their garlic bread. look soft with big sign of EAT-ME right? yeah i know..the smell..(take a deep breath)


This is what happen when you watching too much Cooking tv show like MasterChef. Looks exclusive isn't it? i really don't understand how rich people prefer to eat a slice of this with a price that can give you 10 slices of the same quality. No offence, I just don't know why. Please do tell me though...


This is my friend. She always looks like that when taking pictures with food. I think she really admire food or really REALLY hungry. She denies it but im her friend. Friends know you better than you do,right?haha.. and she's the one that watch too much MasterChef, I'm just playing their game. 


The full course..We were having masala chicken and mushroom something..i don't remember..huhu. yum yum~


ah..the topping really make me drooling..After waiting for about less than 30 minutes, we get our full course. Then, we ate.. the quality, i mean the deliciousness is unquestionable. It never goes down my expectation. From the garlic bread until the pizzas. All are delicious and finger licking.. I actually ate the pizza by tossing it in mushroom soup. so that the delicious would be doubled. hehe.. If there anything to complain, i think it would not be the food but else. Just a teenie meeniee slightly uncomfortness. they give the receipt just before we eating which is PizzaHut way but what make it difficult is because you put it on the table with full of food that can make the receipt dirty or even wet. I notice at other PizzaHut branch, they have a small place under the table to put the receipt so that it would not bother the customer. That would be great you know..But like I said, it's not that important. The food still feel the same. And with the same, i mean DELICIOUS!


After a half an hour later..the food successfully transferred into our stomach. Which will make our other part bigger with fat. So, the next day, time to cover back the fat gain..which is much much easier to gain than lose it.huhu






2 comments:

what do you wanna say?