Monday 10 December 2012

d' memoirz of Yasmin J. Hunwick


Assalamualaikum and hi to all my readers
This entry is a tribute for our late Yasmin J. Hunwick who left us on 3rd June 2012
Although I never knew her when she was alive
Knowing about her from a blog I happen to read,
I feel sad and kind of regret for not knowing her earlier
Then, I look into some of the blogs that have something about her
I don't know her yet feel close to her
Hope she's happy there..
Al Fatihah..
For those who want to know about her, this is something about her that I took from her blog that still active with entries from her closest family; mom, dad and siblings..

Name : Yasmin Johan Eusoffe
Nickname : Yasmin J Hunwick
DOB : 22.2.1995
Hometown : Georgetown, Penang
Address : Langkawi, Kedah
Status : Yang pasti aku tak kahwin lagi.
Her personalities : cheerful , Love to make friends , open-minded , Chess player, pianist, arimathical ,cheerleader.
Height : 164 cm
Weight : 43.2kg
Physical appearance : skinny , mix malay-english

http://misschronicz.blogspot.com/

Al-Fatihah

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you wanna say?